If you want to have the liveliness of a city with a slightly more suburban feel than our office in New York, then Raleigh is the best place for you. With beautiful scenery coupled with affordable living and night-life, it’s really a no-brainer as to why you would want to relocate out to NC! Here are 10 reasons as to why Raleigh is a great place to relocate to:
- Cost of living – Raleigh’s cost of living is very low in comparison to most large cities in America, and you’ll get the best value for your dollar out of all BJ office locations.
- #3 on Forbes Top Cities for Young Professionals 2016 – There are many growing industries that are looking to hire a ton of recent grads, and three major universities in the area keep the environment young.
- Great weather year round: We have proper seasons, pool weather all summer, and mild winters with the occasional snow days.
- Amazing night life – Raleigh is obviously not the size of NYC, but there’s always something different to do in Raleigh every weekend- Street festivals, the trolley pub, and downtown concerts to name a few.
- Everyone stays fit – Biking is huge, there are gyms and yoga studios around every corner, and new health-focused restaurants are popping up every month.
- It’s extremely safe – With two of the “Safest Towns in America” just down the street from Raleigh (Cary and Apex), you will also always feel safe and at home in Raleigh.
- Traffic is almost non-existent – If you’ve ever been stuck in New York, London, or Atlanta rush hour, you’ll know how much of a nightmare it is to commute to work (and how early you have to wake up to avoid it!). There’s nothing like that in Raleigh, even at peak busy hours.
- You will definitely own a car – Because public transportation is not a big thing in Raleigh, everyone owns their own cars. No more sweaty subway rides or train delays – you’re in control. So what do you want? A Mercedes, Audi, or BMW?
- Close proximity to many geographic beauties – Raleigh is a 2 hour drive from the coast, where you’ll find miles and miles of gorgeous beaches, and a 3 hr drive from the mountains, where the Great Smoky Mountains will take your breath away.
- It’s easy to get rich – Raleigh is booming with opportunities in every industry, especially the pharmaceutical industry. Pairing a good job, like recruitment at Barrington James, with Raleigh’s low cost of living will leave you some spending money – a lot of it. The shopping in Raleigh isn’t so bad either!
Does this sound like something you want to experience for yourself? Get in contact today: firstname.lastname@example.org (+44) 01293776644
Image credit to: John Willamore