At Barrington James, we believe in giving candidates the best preparation possible before interviewing with us.
We understand that a lot of individuals that come to see us have little to no recruitment or sales experience, so why not give them the tools to help them potentially succeed and get a job with us?
Our expectations are as follows:
Make sure that you have researched us as a company:
- Our history, what we specialise in, our global reach, our long term goals
- Our social media platforms (Twitter, Instagram: barringtonjamesgroup, and Facebook) or you can add us on Snapchat to see our LGW HQ office: barringtonjames
- Our incentives, career path and our unrivaled uncapped commission structure
- If you know who you are interviewing with, look them up on LinkedIn
- If you are unsure what to wear, give this a read
Make sure that you have researched recruitment:
- The difference between 360 and 180 – Click here for an article covering this…
- The process of recruitment and what we do on a day-to-day basis
- Speak to contacts of yours that may already be working in ‘recruitment’
Make sure that you understand your personal and professional goals:
- How is a sales role going to help you fulfil your goals and motivations?
- Why sales!
- What are your top 3 motivations and goals and why are they important to you?
Prepare questions for the end of the interview:
Think of three to four questions that you want to ask us surrounding the role and you as an individual.
Each Internal Recruiter at Barrington James will schedule a prep call with you to run through the above points. This will be your last chance to ask us any questions.