Barrington James are a leading recruitment consultancy, with over 7 global locations. Our energetic offices are made up of some of the best recruiters globally. We are looking for individuals who have natural sales ability and are able to identify talent. We look for ambitious, money hungry and keen people who want to develop a career in Recruitment. Sales experience is not essential as we offer the best possible in-house training, to enable you to be the best you can be. So whether you are just starting out or you have been in the industry for some time, we want to hear from you.
Our German Country Manager, based in our Frankfurt office has indicated a need to grow, due to a massive increase in demand from our clients.
So, who are Barrington James and why work for us?
- A Sunday Times Best Company to Work For. Our offices are energetic, vibrant and fast paced environments where nothing is ever a drag and we look forward to coming to work.
- We know what recruiters want! We have the best management, training, commission structure and recruiters in the industry.
- Group Equity options – this is a big thing we have on offer, ask me about it!
- We are currently 120+ staff worldwide and have ambitious plans to expand.
- We have 7 offices spread over 3 continents and are constantly adding new office locations, which gives you the opportunity to relocate.
- We are not your generic recruitment consultancy, we don’t conform to the usual expectations of a corporate company. We don’t believe making you wear a ‘suit makes you great’. We don’t wear ties and yes, you can wear shorts, a polo and loafers when it’s hot.
- We recognize that it’s not just money that drives people for success, it’s also recognition and reward. Hit your targets; you’ll be flown away to Vegas, go on director’s lunches and even have a shopping spree paid for, and that’s just to name a few of our global incentives….
What does the role of a 360 Recruiter at Barrington James involve?
- Headhunting –Arguably, the best people for a business are never looking for a new role. It’s your responsibility to bring in the best of the best.
- Business Development –You will be in charge of your own desk, meaning it’s your responsibility to work with our existing clients and generate new business. Effectively, you are your own business. The more you put in, the more you get out.
- Working to a specification –You will be filling some of the biggest roles in the industry. You need to be able to work closely and follow a specification given by a client.
- Networking-You will be building a strong global network to establish yourself in the market space. You will also travel the world, whilst working global conferences.
- Building Relationships – A big part of recruitment is about building relationships, with new and existing clients. You will be responsible for keeping in touch with clients and constantly strengthening the relationships.
- Interviewing-You will be conducting interviews over the phone to qualify each candidate for their perfect role.
- Consulting-It will be your responsibility to guide your candidates and clients through the interview and induction process making sure they are fully prepared. Quality of service is of utmost importance.
- Training and development-Our in-house training team help to coach and develop you so you can reach your goals and targets. We do this by a mixture of on desk and classroom training. We know that practice makes perfect, which is why your support and training will never stop no matter how long you’ve been in the business.
- Commission-This is a sales based role, we work towards targets and projections. We offer a competitive basic salary with uncapped commissions. First year OTE of €50K Second year €75K++
What are we looking for?
- Ambition-We want to support you to help you reach both your personal and professional goals.
- Positive can-do attitude-Resilience is key, there is no time for negativity.
- Initiative-We work in a fast pace environment, it is important that you can think on your feet and make important decisions for yourself.
- Communication Skills-An excellent and vibrant telephone manner is mandatory. You need to be professional yet be able to capture someone’s attention and make them interested in what you have to offer.
- Competitive-We work in a competitive market space and working quickly to get the right candidates is key. You need to be efficient and competitive to beat the rest.
- Education-After all those years of hard work in education, you want to earn some serious money and progress quickly, then recruitment is for you. All we want from you is the ability to work hard, understand the company and our culture and push yourself to strive for the best version of you.
Barrington James are here to offer amazing opportunities to the right candidates. Our brand is diverse and rich with talent. If you’re reading this advert and wonder if you have what it takes, give me a call on …01293 776644.