New York City has been quoted as ‘the greatest city in the world’ – and for good reason. If you like a fast paced environment in a city that never sleeps, then NYC is a great place to relocate to.
Our NYC office is located in the center of times square, and with our global offices growing 30% year on year, we want individuals to relocate and build themselves a life in the big apple.
Here are 10 great reasons to relocate to New York City:
- You can do anything at any time: Whether it’s grabbing sushi at 3am or going to a rooftop yoga class, New York has an abundance of activities that would suit any occasion, and any personality. The convenience of NYC is ridiculous; you are often in walking distance of a convenience store/hospital/restaurant/hairdressers (and anything else you can think of)…
- The food: You’ve seen the Instagram photos, you’ve seen the videos on Facebook of the best pizza and pasta places in town. There are approximately 25,082 restaurants in NYC. Assuming that you eat in a different place for each meal a day; it would take 8,361 days to eat your way around NYC – which is approximately 22 years. If that doesn’t make you want to hop on a plane, I don’t know what will.
- The subway: If you are a Londoner, you will know the true struggles of our railway system and our tube system. NYC restores that faith in every city boy/girl as the subway links are insane. No more Southern Rail delays and no more crazy train fares. The subway in NYC is a blessing!
- The shopping: Convenience store or designer mall? NYC has everything from art, fashion, beauty and design for every shopaholics desire.
- Central Park: You can spend a whole day here and never get bored.
- The nightlife: Comedy clubs, theatre shows, gigs, concerts; whether you want to be commercial or go underground, NYC has some of the best nightlife that you will encounter in the world.
- Cultural diversity: You will meet people from all over the world.
- The landmarks and picturesque skyline: The Empire State Building. The Statue of Liberty. Times Square. The World Trade Center. Brooklyn Bridge. Madison Square Garden etc.
- The mix of city life and quieter spots: Go full-on Gossip Girl and explore the upper east side, or travel down to Brookyln and experience a different side to NYC. There really is something for everyone.
- Travel while you can: If you have the opportunity to live in one of the best cities in the world, what’s stopping you from going for it?
We are looking for individuals to experience the best skyline, food, and get a career opportunity like no other.
Fancy a move?
Contact us today: 01293776644 | email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter